3D environment artist // 4 month internship
Props artist, modelisation, texturing, integration
With more than 25 games released, Kylotonn Games has a solid reputation in the video game industry. Kylotonn is based in Paris and developed its in-house real-time 3D engine, the Kt Engine, and count around 50 employees.
From June 2014 to September 2014, I was part of a team of environmental artists. During 3 months, I worked on a license for a incoming game.
Our team worked with 3 others studios, Microïds/Anuman and Koalabs.
high and low poly
- Modeling high and low poly in 3DMax, following concepts.
- Respect of some realistic furniture proprieties and the artistic direction of the game.
Real material study
- Research of a level of detail for textures like wood and metal
- Research of details on geometry and wood furniture
Integration in Unity 3D
- Integration pipeline in Unity 3D
- Shader in tweaking with Marmoset Skyshop shaders
- Orcanic sculpting for vegetables and skins,
using ZBrush for high poly models.
- Retopology with Topogun